We appreciate your interest in our website. The protection of your privacy is very important to us. Below we inform you in detail about the handling of your data.
1. Access data and hosting
You can visit our websites without giving any personal information. Each time a web page is called, the web server merely automatically stores a so-called server log file, which can be used, for example. contains the name of the requested file, your IP address, the date and time of the retrieval, the amount of data transferred and the requesting provider (access data), and documents the retrieval.
These access data are evaluated exclusively for the purpose of ensuring a trouble-free operation of the site as well as the improvement of our offer. In accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. F DSGVO the preservation of our legitimate interests, which predominate in the context of a weighing up of interests, in a correct presentation of our offer. All access data will be deleted no later than seven days after the end of your page visit.
2. Data collection and use for contract processing and opening a customer account
We collect personal information if you voluntarily provide it to us as part of your order, when contacting us (for example, by contact form or e-mail) or when opening a customer account. Obligatory fields are marked as such, since in these cases we need the data for contract execution, or to process your contact or opening the customer account and you can not complete the order and / or opening the account without their information, or can not send the contact , Which data are collected, can be seen from the respective input forms. We use the data communicated by you in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO for contract handling and processing of your inquiries. After completion of the contract or deletion of your customer account, your data will be restricted for further processing and deleted after expiry of the tax and commercial retention periods, unless you have expressly consented to a further use of your data or we reserve the right to further data use, the is legally permitted and about which we inform you in this statement. The deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can be done either by a message to the contact option described below or via a designated function in the customer account.
3. Data transfer
4. E-mail newsletter and mail advertising
E-mail advertising with registration for the newsletterIf you subscribe to our newsletter, we will use the data required or separately provided by you to regularly send you our e-mail newsletter based on your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. to send a DSGVO.The deregistration from the newsletter is possible at any time and can be done either by a message to the contact option described below or via a dedicated link in the newsletter. After unsubscribing we delete your e-mail address, as far as you have not expressly consented to a further use of your data or we reserve the right to further data use, which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this statement.Postal advertising and your right to objectIn addition, we reserve the right to use your first and last name as well as your postal address for our own advertising purposes, e.g. to send interesting offers and information about our products by letter. This serves to safeguard our legitimate interests, which are predominantly justified in the context of a weighing up of interests, in a promotional approach by our customers in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
5. Sending evaluation reminders by e-mail
If you give us your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. If you have issued a DSGVO, we will use your e-mail address as a reminder to submit an evaluation of your order via our rating system.This consent can be withdrawn at any time by a message to the contact option described below.
6. Contact options and your rights
As a victim, you have the following rights:
- pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO, the right to request information about your personal data processed by us in the scope specified therein;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, the right to demand immediate correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
- according to Art. 17 DSGVO the right to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the further processing
– to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
– to fulfill a legal obligation;- for reasons of public interest or
– to assert, exercise or defend legal claims is required;
- according to Art. 18 GDPR the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as
– the accuracy of the data is disputed by you;- the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion;
– we no longer need the data, but you need it for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or
– you filed an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
– according to Art. 20 DSGVO, the right to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
– according to Art. 77 GDPR, the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
For questions about the collection, processing or use of your personal data, information, correction, blocking or deletion of data and revocation of granted consent or objection to a particular use of data, please contact us directly via the contact details in our imprint.
To the extent that we process personal data as explained above in order to safeguard our legitimate interests, which are predominant in the context of a weighing up of interests, you can object to this processing with effect for the future. If the processing is for the purpose of direct marketing, you can exercise this right at any time as described above. Insofar as the processing takes place for other purposes, you are only entitled to a right of objection if there are reasons that arise from your particular situation. After exercising your right to object, we will not further process your personal data for these purposes, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing of the assertion, exercise or defense of Legal claims serves. This does not apply if the processing is for direct marketing purposes. Then we will not process your personal data for this purpose.